The graphics term generally means the product-oriented design to visual communication. The concept of graphic design means the implementation of a precise marketing strategy before, and creative strategy after.
The approach to graphics is basically instinctive and emotional, to draw and imagine lines, shapes and colors. However, even if you are capable in drawing, what distinguishes an amateur from a professional is the lack of knowledge of procedures, of the necessary tools, of printing processes, of the different supports used, of time and costs of implementation.
A professional graphic designer, like a film director, has a vision that allows him to control every aspect. He is skilled in photography, knows how to shoot videos and how to mount them, draws by hand, knows how to play with colors and lights, is adept at juggling with the latest technology, masters physics, he studied marketing and knows how to convey a certain message to the viewers.
Every job, even a “simple” logo, is a communication tool to be achieved by monolithic criteria, unassailable, unique and recognizable.
- Creation and printing of various formats, from tickets, to business cards or brochures, portfolios, advertising posters etc.
- Creation and development of a corporate identity on paper, internet, gadgets and merchandising
- Print on paper, rigid supports (forex, Plexiglas, PVC, Ecobond), cloth, banner ads
- 2D projects (sketches, CAD, reports) and 3D (render, maquettes)
- Multimedia (presentations, video, augmented reality)